Tuesday 31 December 2013

It's all about the nails

December is brilliant for my nails, first my birthday then Christmas and this year has been one of the best. People definitely know me v.well (either that or I'm extremely predictable!!!) 
The last two weeks have been an experiment of new colours ('portobello' - nails inc) and for one last time this year my NYE nails will be a first use of Mac's 'girl trouble' teamed with my ultimate favorite winter colour - Chanel's 'black satin'. 
Every VM out there will know how important a good hand cream is to rid us of 'hanger hands' I'm never without a tube in my handbag and I now have a choice
- Body Shop for my everyday work bag
- Locitane (my fave)  for my weekend rucksack
- Soap and Glory (another fave) for my nightly use before bed
- Bayliss and Harding (a new one for me) to match my post run body cream, shower gel
A girl can definitely never have too many nail varnishes or hand cream :)

HAPPY NEY YEAR


 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 

All photographs are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment