Monday 21 October 2013

A long awaited shopping trip

18 long months ago Mum and I had our last shopping / lunch / coffee / cocktail trip into town, Saturday we re-lived what used to a regular trip and what a perfect start to the weekend. 
An early start into town (we opted to take the bus so we could have a wine -or two;) mooching around the shops - we must of racked up at least an hour in Topshop - now I'm no longer in London I have the cash to spend - which believe me is burning a serious hole in my pocket :) A coffee stop mid route and then straight back into hitting the shops. Coats, boots, bags, skirts, knitwear later and we find ourselves at a cosy little table in La Tasca, a sangria apero followed by a lovely selection of tapas and a bottle of Toros. Two and a half hours later and what was a lovely blue sunny sky as we entered is now a miserable black evening with heavy rain - one thing for it to stop us from getting wet - a cocktail at Dinos whilst we wait for the rain to stop :) :) 

 
 
  
 
 
 
 
All photographs are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment