Wednesday 12 June 2013

GFW 13 - Univeristy of central Lanchashire


Sunday 2/June/2013...Earls Court 2, Graduate Fashion week, day 1

Four years ago (my last visit to Earls Court) was to view our very own (nottingham trent) graduate catwalk show here at GFW...where has the time gone? Unfortunately this years show was being held on a Tuesday (unlike four years ago I now have commitments and unfortunately couldnt make it) however we did get tickets to see University of central Lancashire's amazing show and even more impressive exhibition space. Neon strips, clean white, florals and a huge moodboard as a back drop......it screamed my old sketch books (how I miss sketch book days) Browsing through the porfolios of the fashion styling course made me want to enrol on courses (still on my to do list) The catwalk show continued with the theme of neon which was great to see a collective / cohessive brief throughout each collection. A really well thought out, executed performance from the uni.
What a great day :) 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*All photographs are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment