Wednesday 9 January 2013

E is for....Exhibition (Tim Walker)

So like the majority of my posts lately (new years resolution to keep on top of my blog :)) Novemeber the 10th saw me finally making a trip to the Tim Walker exhibition... Storyteller. Somerset house was setting up for the Christmas period with the ice rink in its first weekend, the weather was crisp and a slow stroll along embankment really got us in the mood before heading in doors...Greeted by an ecelectic mix of gigantic dolls in the door way, huge floating swans, spitfire planes, magnified bugs playing guitars...everything was SUPERSIZED. Enriched with colour, persona and originality...one of todays most talked about, visually stimulating fashion photographers of the moment...the exhibition didn't disappoint...apart from the 'No photography' rule :(

As much as I hate that these aren't my own photographs...all references are available through google images









No comments:

Post a Comment