Tuesday 18 September 2012

What I'm wearing this week

If you hadn't already guessed (by my numerous posts today and my constant blabbering on about it) I AM AT HOME THIS WEEK :) :) ) and loving every second of it...waking up in my own bed every morning, breakfast every morning with mum, watching EastEnders in the oh so familiar routine we have and having time to myself to go for runs, walks and blog!!! Here will be used as a visual dairy of my outfits this week. 

Saturday 15/September/2012 - My journey home




Jeans...Jamie Topshop, Vest...Urban outfitters, Jacket...Rokit, Jewellery...Topshop, Rucksack...Vintage


Saturday 15/September/2012 - Our first 'girly' night out in four months.....Derby style





Trousers...Topshop, Tee-shirt...H&M (customised myself), Jewellery...Topshop, Boots...Topshop

Sunday 16/September/2012 - Leisurely Sunday walk around Town (Nottingham) with Cosmopolitans in Saltwater and Lunch at Slug and Lettuce with my parents




Dungarees...Topshop, Knit...Topshop, Shoes...Topshop, Rucksack...Vintage, Scarf...Topshop, Jewellery...Topshop

Monday 17/September/2012 - Afternoon lunch and drinks with my favourite VM team



Shorts...Levis, Blouse...Monki, Cardigan...Topshop, Shoes...Topshop, Jewellery...Topshop, Rucksack...Vintage

Tuesday 18/September/2012...Charity Quiz Night-New Inn Newthorpe



Outfit...Topshop, rucksack...Vintage

Wednesday 19/September/2012...Lunch and an overdue catch up with Louise (Fatcats)



Outfit...Topshop, Rucksack...Vintage

Thursday 20/September/2012
Lunchtime coffee and Scone with Jenny - Bottle Kiln



Shorts...Levis, Jacket...Rokit, Shirt...Topshop, Belt...Rokit, Rucksack...Vintage

Friday 21/September/2012...Food shopping, doctors apointment - general ambling around






Experimental outfit shots (as previously used....which do we all prefer? Or is it nice to have a combination?




Jeans...Topshop (Jamie), Knit...Urban Outfitters, Shirt...Topshop, Belt...Ted Baker, Jewellery...Topshop, Rucksack...Vintage, Shoes...Topshop

Saturday 22/September/2012...Shopping with Dad



Dress...Tophop Boutique, Shirt...Topshop (customised collar), Accessories...Topshop, Rucksack...Vintage

All photographs are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment