Tuesday 18 September 2012

JW Anderson for Topshop

Friday 14th September 2012...LFW S/S13 begins
Friday 14th September 2012...JW Anderson for Topshop launches
Friday 14th September 2012...Topshop supports young emerging fashion...NEWGEN

Tartan, leopard and motifs...inspired by youth, sub cultures and pop, from pleated mini skirts to home decor posters and super soft loafers J.W.Anderson for Topshop oozes ultra cool style. 


"For me, Topshop is integral to London Fashion Week, It's everything that sums it up. I have worked on this collection with my sister in my mind, because I wanted it to be accessible. I feel like we are at a time where we want a fanfare; something fun, accessible and easy. I approached it in the same way I do all my collections. It was unique and has some really iconic pieces. I wanted it to be the idea of what a JW Anderson store could be."











All photographs are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment