Monday 2 July 2012

Chunky...Motif...dangly and silver

These (like quite a few of my photographs) have been waiting to be posted for a couple of weeks now (sorry :) ) I have always been a 'silver girl', gold, unless costume jewellery just doesn't suit me and for the first time in years I have been wearing all my chunky silver again, from links of London to Gucci, Tiffany's to Pandora the chunkier and janglier the better.
For a 'night time' change however costume jewellery like the below images have really grown on me, spikes, chains and motif rings now replace the big plastic beads I used to wear for a more 'rocked up' 'grungy' feel.







All jewellery...Freedom at Topshop






1 comment:

  1. I love these! I'm a chunky and spikey girl myself :3 great pieces xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete