Saturday 28 April 2012

Stepping into the unknown

This week I stepped into new places....in the shape of Westfield White City and WOW what a place. I though Stratford was amazing but for me this ticked the top of the Westfield centres.Working night shifts for Mini model store set up (launching of high summer) I got to spend the entire afternoon gracing up and down the pathways of fabulous shops, unlimited choices of food and drink whilst picking up some extremely inspiring merchandising techniques. As mentioned previously the good old staff card made an appearance and although disappointing that pay-day wasn't until Friday its probably a good job as it saved myself a lot of money - put it this way, the whole lot could of been blown in urban outfitters!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment