Thursday 23 February 2012

New shoes????????????

For the last month I have been debating over whether I loved or hated these shoes so when I finally decide my relationship with them is one of a love thing, in true stereotypical fashion; we sell out of my size!!!!!! You can imagine my relief (after searching in local stores to find they dont stock them and reluctantly giving in to the delivery charge to purchase on-line to find....yes you guessed it sold out) that to brighten up what could be described as a dull week we have a delivery of the sought after shoes :) :) big smiles :) :) :) and even bigger smiles purchasing them on uniform :) :) :) :) 60% off = total snip!!!!!







Shoes....Topshop (Kook), Body chain....Topshop

All photographs are my own images

No comments:

Post a Comment