Saturday 3 December 2011

Nails addiction

So, for the last 3 years I have been a proud, loyal follower of Cal gel/bio sculpture gel nails, religiously having them done twice a month until the beginning of September.... I became envious of the amazing new shades of varnish, a little bored of the same colour for two weeks, desperate to experiment with the alternate nail colours and I spose in a way in need of the extra cash it would save me every month (well effectively it should) I am now growing an addiction to the vast amount of colours and combinations available and look forward to purchasing my new additions quite frequently. I am especially pleased that the Topshop range offers such wide variety and is really good quality (not so good for my staff card however)




Tonight's nail routine....Sally Hansen miracle cure...Chanel Black satin and Rimmel supper wear clear

No comments:

Post a Comment